Full Professor ofthe Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry Engineering (ETSIAM, University of Cordoba, Spain). PhD in Agriculture Engineering (UCO). She is a worldwide recognized expert in the used of NIRS sensors and new technologies applied to feed & food integrity, covering both fundamental and applied research. This research has resulted in well over 250 publications; with 110 of these being peer-reviewed papers in top quality journals (H index 26). President of ICNIRS Educational Group and member of the President’s Advisory Committe. Associate editor of the Journal of NIRS. Member of the International Scientific Advisory Board of the Institute for Global Food Security- Queens University (UK). Recipient of the Thomas Hirschfeld Award 2014 and G. Birth Award 2020.
- STSM FINAL DECISION: CALL 2 (2021)
- STSM FINAL DECISION: CALL 1 (2021)
- MINUTES OF SECOND CORE GROUP MEETING COST ACTION CA19145
- NIRItalia 2020. Presentation of the COST Action CA 19145
- The European Network for assuring food integrity using non-destructive spectral sensors (SensorFINT) has been approved by COST