The joint annual workshop of the GDCh (German Chemical Society) work group “chemometrics and quality assurance” and conference of the COST action sensorFINT will take place
Date: 2023-06-05 to 2023-06-07
Location: Julius Kühn-Institut (https://www.julius-kuehn.de/berlin)
Bundesforschungsinstitut für Kulturpflanzen
Königin-Luise-Straße 19, 14195 Berlin/Germany
Information and registration: https://www.gdch.de/sensorFINT
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Chemometrics related to spectroscopic methods
- Chemometrics related to other analytical techniques
- Sensor integration and data fusion
- Non-desctructive spectroscopic sensors in process control and labelling
- Information and communication technology for decision support systems
Since the COST action has an application focus on food and feed, this will also be focus of the workshop. However, other applications are also welcome.
Deadline: April 15th, 2023
Please use this template
and email your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating whether you prefer a poster or a talk, and the topic from the list above.